Officer: Office of President (เลขาฯ กรรมการผู้จัดการใหญ่)
Our Jobs detailand success are based on the effort, dedication and sacrifice of our people. The spirit and quality of our PTTES staff determine our ability to sustain our competitive advantages, maximize shareholder value and deal with future challenges.
- Schedule, prepare and arrange the management team meeting and Company meetings, formulate meeting agendas, collect and distribute information required for the meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or other relevant.
- At least 5 years working experience in Corporate compliance, Assistant of Office of President, or Secretarial job.
- Experiences in Secretary in Listed Company, Public Company Limited is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office and Presentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervirory and customer service skill required.
- Flexible, accountable and dedicated to complete the job on timely manners.
- Good command of written and sporken in English.
- Experience in Oil and Gas / Chemical industry is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click:
The job application will not function if you access our website via smart phone or tablet.
If you are interested in this position, please access our website via laptop or desktop computer and then apply accordingly.