Senior Consultant - Project Development
Our Jobs detailand success are based on the effort, dedication and sacrifice of our people. The spirit and quality of our PTTES staff determine our ability to sustain our competitive advantages, maximize shareholder value and deal with future challenges.
- Integrate self into client environment in order to effectively lead project teams while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget while meeting and exceeding IPM (Intergraded Project Management) project management standards.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Supervise/coach subordinate to build their competencies and ensure good quality of services is delivered to clients.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petro Chemical Engineering, Engineering Management or related discipline.
- Over 14 years working experiences in process engineer, process improvement, projects in oil and gas/chemicals business or similar industries.
- Experience in project management, advanced project management tools and processes.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Able to manage critical situations.
The Project Management Consultant is a change agent who is passionate, high energy, and results-oriented with a creative and analytical mind.
If you are interested in this position, please click:
The job application will not function if you access our website via smart phone or tablet.
If you are interested in this position, please access our website via laptop or desktop computer and then apply accordingly.