Senior Consultant – Reliability & Asset Integrity (Instrument)
Our Jobs detailand success are based on the effort, dedication and sacrifice of our people. The spirit and quality of our PTTES staff determine our ability to sustain our competitive advantages, maximize shareholder value and deal with future challenges.
- Provide consultancy in relation to oil and gas industry Asset Management System and Operational Excellence which requires: Knowledge of local and regional oil and gas business environment, the skill of refinery and petrochemical plant operation and maintenance.
- To perform the technical review and analyzing of AMS and OpEx.
- To provide technical and best practice recommendation for maintenance and reliability performance improvement from business objective to strategy, plan, and implementation.
- Provide technical and technology solutions: deliver technical advice in process control and plant automation, process safeguarding system, custody transfer system, Quality Measuring Instrument, field instrument and FieldBus® and control valve.
- Lead multidiscipline Safety Instrumented Level study (SIL Study) and SIF Life Cycle Management (Safety Instrumented Function): Facilitate SIL study and produce a study report.
- Provide technical knowledge enhancement and deliver training course covering process control and process safeguarding, custody transfer, field instrument, control valve as well as instrument management system and instrument engineering, design and selection.
- Provide project engineering and project management service.
- Provide technical presentation or presentation to the public regarding instrument and process control, reliability and integrity management system.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic or related disciplines.
- At least 10-year work experience of Asset Management System and Operational Excellence in the field.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Oil & Gas or energy industry.
- Holding international functional safety expert certificate or equivalent.
- Fluent English in oral, writing and reading.
- High communication and presentation skill.
- International working exposure is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click:
The job application will not function if you access our website via smart phone or tablet.
If you are interested in this position, please access our website via laptop or desktop computer and then apply accordingly.