Senior Consultant - Reliability & Asset Integrity (Mechanical)
Our Jobs detailand success are based on the effort, dedication and sacrifice of our people. The spirit and quality of our PTTES staff determine our ability to sustain our competitive advantages, maximize shareholder value and deal with future challenges.
- Conducts assessment and diagnoses improvement opportunities based on fact-gathering, surveys and client data.
- Generates ideas and designs improvement initiatives to close gaps.
- Communicates findings and recommendations to clients both verbally and in written format.
- Supports implementation of improvement initiatives as required, including work planning, management of change, on-the-job coaching and impact tracking.
- Perform root-cause analysis on rotating equipment failures.
- Provide technical input and support in determining priority of repairs and troubleshooting for potential solutions to rotating equipment issues.
- Provide technical solution on equipment/engineering issues
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Material Engineering.
- At least 10 years work experience in reliability and asset integrity management system, including maintenance and operation.
- In-depth knowledge of rotating equipment and tools is required.
- Hand on experience with refinery/petrochemicals process unit and equipment is required, e.g. heat exchanger, distillation column, pressure vessel, pump, compressor, relief value and piping etc.
- Oil & gas / chemicals experience is a must.
- Knowledge of maintenance processes/systems, i.e. computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) is a plus.
- Fluent English in oral, writing and reading.
- High communication skill both in oral and writing format.
- International working exposure is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click:
The job application will not function if you access our website via smart phone or tablet.
If you are interested in this position, please access our website via laptop or desktop computer and then apply accordingly.