Senior Consultant - Process Performance Improvement
Our Jobs detail and success are based on the effort, dedication, and sacrifice of our people. The spirit and quality of our PTTES staff determine our ability to sustain our competitive advantages, maximize shareholder value and deal with future challenges.
Manage and lead team of consultants in the area of Process Performance Enhancement to ensure good quality of services are delivered to clients and generating values to both PTTES and clients.
Provide technical consultancy services to clients in area of process performance improvement which includes Energy & Loss Management, Operations Performance Management, Plant Master Planning, Hydrocarbon Margin Improvement Review and Feasibility Study.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Gather client requirement and develop project proposal (technical proposal and man-hour estimate) and provide to business development team for further submission to clients.
Provide high quality advice on process concerned solutions, process performance improvement, energy efficiency improvement, loss control & management, emission control on petroleum, petrochemical and lube base processes in order to achieve operational excellence.
Perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting investigation on process issues and deliver valuable recommendations to client.
Carry out refinery / petrochemical master plan to support clients’ long term strategy and business growth.
Manage project resources including budget, man power and project schedule to ensure smooth run of the project.
Ensure that all project works have been conducted in timely manner and with good quality according to agreed scope and customer requirement.
Supervise / coach subordinate to build their competencies and ensure good quality of services is delivered to clients.
Integrated knowledge and adpated knowledge to find performance improvement across refinery and Petrochemical process units.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petro Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 15 years working experiences in process engineering in the area of refinery/petrochemical plant.
- Experiences in at least the following areas: Process performance improvement, Hydrocarbon Margin Improvement, Energy Efficiency Improvement, and loss control.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a team management role.
- Familiarized with process simulation tools e.g. PROII, HYSYS, etc.
- Familiarized with Performance Benchmarking report, Interpretation of Benchamrking results.
- Understand LP output data and Key results.
If you are interested in this position, please click:
The job application will not function if you access our website via smart phone or tablet.
If you are interested in this position, please access our website via laptop or desktop computer and then apply accordingly.